About Coach Kline...
- Alma Mater: Indiana Tech
- Playing Experience: Played four seasons at Indiana Tech
- Record: 359-223 (overall), 219-139 at Park (All-time men's basketball coaching wins leader at Park)
Coaching experience before Park University...
- 1994-1997 / Indiana Tech, Assistant Men's Basketball Coach
- 1995-1998 / Kansas Wesleyan, Assistant Men's Basketball Coach
- 1998-2005 / Indiana Tech, Head Men's Basketball Coach
More about Coach Kline...
- Has guided Park University to five appearances in the Buffalo Funds-NAIA Division I Men's Basketball National Championship (2007, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2017) and made two appearances in the NAIA Division II Men's Basketball National Championship (Point Lookout, Mo.) with Indiana Tech, in 2003-04 and 2004-05.
- Played at Indiana Tech for his father, Dan Kline, who was inducted in to the Indiana Tech Athletics Hall of Fame in 2006.
- Was inducted to the Indiana Tech Athletics Hall of Fame in 2007.
- Has coached eight individuals who have earned All-America designations in his 12 previous seasons at Park, including Xavielle Brown, the most recent and a three-time All-American for the Pirates who was a two-time AMC Player of the Year and an AMC Freshman of the Year honoree.
- Current Assistant coach Gordon Stubblefield was one of Kline's five All-Americans at Indiana Tech.
- In all Kline's All-Americans have earned 22 All-America distinctions in 19 previous seasons. He's also coached 27 Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athletes, 47 All-Conference honorees and 88 Academic All-Conference award winners.
- Has guided Park to six different 20-win seasons, five of which ended in a trip to the national tournament.
- Awarded AMC Coach of the Year in the 2009-10 season and Independent Region Coach of the Year in 2006-07.
- Currently serves as the NAIA Division I Men's Basketball Coaches' Top 25 Poll rater for the American Midwest Conference.
Assistant Coach 13th season
- [email protected]
- Alma Mater
- Indiana Tech
Gordon Stubblefield is in his 11th season as Jason Kline's assistant men's basketball coach at Park. In his 11 seasons, he has helped Kline coach seveb different All-Americans, including three-time All-America honoree Jon Meriweather in 2007-08 and 2008-09.
Stubblefield played one season for Kline at Indiana Tech, earning All-America honors in 1998-99, after playing junior college basketball at Dodge City Community College.
A 1999 graduate of Indiana Tech with a degree in business management, Stubblefield currently works for First Call Alcohol/Drug Prevention and recovery.
A Dodge City native, he resides in Kansas City, Mo., with his wife, Cassandra.
Assistant Coach 1st season
- Alma Mater