Ryan Zitter runs in the steeplechase for Park's final Thursday event at the KU Relays.
LAWRENCE, Kan. - Park University will send a select group of athletes to the KU Relays (hosted by the University of Kansas), beginning Thursday at 1 p.m., when Jerosan Fletcher competes in the long jump at KU's Memorial Stadium.
Fletcher will compete in three different events for the Pirates, returnning to Lawrence Friday for the preliminary heats in both the 200-meter dash and the 400-meter run.
Thursday, three Park men run at night, beginning with William Henry in the 800 meters at 5:20 p.m. Christian Skinner takes part in the 1,500-meter run at 6:05, and at 6:45 p.m., Ryan Zitter competes in the steeple.
Friday, along with Fletcher's two events, Esther Loukawila is in the triple jump at 1 p.m., while the 4X400-meter relay team will compete in the 4X4 preliminaries at 6:30. Saturday, if the 4X400 team makes the finals, it will compete at 3:57 p.m., and if Fletcher makes the final round in the 200 and 400, she will run at 1:44 p.m. (400 meters) and 3:20 (200 meters).
The entire event can be followed at http://live.pttiming.com/?mid=1202.
PARK UNIVERSITY'S KU RELAYS SCHEDULE
- Jerosan Fletcher, Long Jump, Thursday, 1 p.m.
- William Henry, 800 meters, Thursday, 5:25 p.m.
- Christian Skinner, 1,500 meters, Thursday, 6:05 p.m.
- Ryan Zitter, steeplechase, Thursday, 6:45 p.m.
- Jerosan Fletcher, 200 prelims, Friday, 12:25 p.m.
- Esther Loukawila, Triple Jump, Friday, 1 p.m.
- Jerosan Fletcher, 400 prelims, Friday, 3:50 p.m.
- Men's 4X400 meter relay (Johnathan Hair, David Jackson, Danny Tucker, William Henry), Friday, 6:30 p.m.
- Jerosan Fletcher (if qualified), 400 finals, Saturday, 1:44 p.m.
- Jerosan Fletcher (if qualified), 200 finals, Saturday, 3:20 p.m.
- Men's 4X400 meter relay finals (if qualified), Saturday, 3:57 p.m.