Live audio of the 2017 Buffalo Funds-NAIA Division I Men's Basketball National Championship is also available at http://www.mytown-media.com/. Direct link to live audio: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpqcDwiex-ApRCVSrMoc7jg/live.
Bracket (PDF) | Tipoff: 6:30 p.m. | Location: Municipal Auditorium (Kansas City, Mo.)
Overall: Georgetown leads, 2-1
Last Meeting: Nov. 15, 2011 (GC 95, at Park 85)
At Municipal: Park leads, 1-0
Last at Muni: March 17, 2010 (Park 83, GC 75)
Current Streak: Georgetown, 2
Kline vs. Georgetown: 1-2
Kline vs. Briggs: 0-2
Opponent FG %
Opponent 3-Point %
Free Throw %
Blocks Per Game
Assists Per Game
Fouls Per Game
THE GEORGETOWN GAME (GAME 29)
• Park is in consecutive Buffalo Funds-NAIA Division I Men's Basketball National Championships for only the second time in school history. It's Park's seventh trip to the tournament, the fifth at Municipal Auditorium, and the first in back-to-back years since making the championship in both 2010 and 2011. Park is 5-6 all-time in the championship, and the Pirates' last win came against Georgetown, 83-75, in 2010.
• Since he returned to the lineup Dec. 15 at Williams Baptist, 2016-17 has been Xavielle Brown's curtain call, earning consecutive Player of the Year designations in the AMC, this time claiming the award in only 22 games. Brown hit 2,000 points with a career-best 41 in the AMC tournament against Lyon, three off a school record 44, scored in 1998 by fellow 2,000-pointer Walter Bethea.
• While Brown has scored big since Dec. 15, BJ Watson has been in the lineup in all 28 games and has been the team's most prolific 3-point shooter this season. He's made 75 from outside the arc, averaging nearly 16 points per game, including a big night on the road to help lock up the No. 2 seed in the AMC at Lindenwood-Belleville with 30 points. He also shares the team lead in assists with Zach Rutland, both at 116.
• Ikem Eriobuna makes his return to Municipal Auditorium, where he used to play his home games with the UMKC Kangaroos in the 2015-16 season. For Park, Eriobuna has 52 blocked shots on the year and averages 8.4 points.
• Levi Mitchell is returning to Municipal after a big game in the championship last season, 10-for-10 from the foul line, leading to 17 points in his first-ever national tournament game. It's also a chance for Noel Surles to get in to double digits for the year, coming in averaging 9.8.